Welcome to Day 4 of
5 Days of Family Fun!
Day 1 – Donut on a String
Day 2 – Ping Pong Toss
Day 3 – Balloon Stomp
Day 4 – Save the Kids
Day 5 – Cheesy Head
Today’s activity is:
Save the Kids
- Large bag of Sour Patch Kids (or other candy of your liking)
- Disposable plates
- A few cans of whipped cream
- Place 10 Sour Patch Kids on a disposable plate.
- Cover plate and candy with whipped cream.
- Using no hands and only your mouth, retrieve all 10 pieces of candy from your plate.
- As you find each piece of candy, place it onto a second plate that is next to the whipped cream filled one.
- First player to find all 10 Sour Patch Kids, wins!
Kelsey Ferguson says
Oh, how fun!!
I can’t wait until my little guy is a little older to do this! We are going on vacation with my younger brothers next week…I may just suggest this!
Thanks for sharing!
that looks like a LOT of fun! Thank you for linking up – and giving me some great ideas for htis weekend.
So fun! What a clever idea! My kids would love something like this.
Mel Caldicott says
Looks like such great fun! What a good idea – thanks so much for sharing.
I linked here from Thrive at Home Linkup and thought you might want to link this post at the linkup I host called Essential Fridays.
I’m sure my readers would love to see this!
Jelli B. says
Sarah, this game looks like so much fun! I don’t know if I’d win though, because I’d probably love those sour patch kids so much I’d just eat them all when I found them 🙂 Thanks for linking up this fun game idea at the Mommy Brain Mixer this week.