Welcome to Day 2 of
5 Days of Family Fun!
Day 1 – Donut on a String
Day 2 – Ping Pong Toss
Day 3 – Balloon Stomp
Day 4 – Save the Kids
Day 5 – Cheesy Head
Today’s activity is:
Ping Pong Toss
- Ping Pong balls – the more the better
- 10 Plastic cups
- Permanent marker
- Label the cups with different point values; 4 cups labeled with the #1, 3 cups with the #2, 2 cups with the #3, and 1 cup labeled #4.
- Fill each of the cups with water. Fill the #1 cups with the least amount of water; the #2 cups with more water than the #1 cups, but less then #3; the #3 cups with more water than the #2 cups; and the #4 cup with the most water.
- Arrange the cups in a triangle on a large, flat surface (we used a large table), with the #1 cups in front and so on.
- Designate a spot where each participant will toss from (we used the end of the table)
- Bounce the ping pong ball off the table and try to get it to land in one of the cups.
- If the ball lands in the cup, you get the number of points that is marked on the cup.
- Each players gets 6 tosses (or however many you decide).
- The ball must land in the cup; if it bounces out, you don’t get the points.
- Whoever has the most points after 6 tosses is the winner!
The Mrs. says
Fun! I am loving these ideas! Your vacation house looks amazing!
Thanks! This will be fun 4 game night tonight with my boys especially with this Stay Home order in Ga! I Appreciate the Idea!!!