Donut on a String
- Your favorite donuts; make sure they have a hole in the middle – creme-filled donuts WILL NOT work for this!
- String or yarn
- Old sheet or tarp (optional)
- Tie one end of the string to something above your head – we tied the string to the deck above us. You could also use tree branches or even a broom stick that two people hold up.
- Tie the donut to the other end of the string. Make sure it’s at the height of the participant’s mouth.
- Lay an old sheet or tarp under the hanging donuts (this is only if you don’t want to eat your donut off the floor or ground).
- NO hands! We did allow the littlest players to use their hands.
- You must eat and swallow the entire donut to be considered finished.
- If the donut falls off the string, you can continue to eat it off the floor, but you still can not use your hands.
- First person to finish their entire donut, wins!
We had 4 people play at one time. The little kids all played at the same time, then the bigger kids, and then the adults. And then we ended with a mixed round for whoever wanted to play again.
Your html code will go here