The planning pages are updated for the
2020-2021 school year!!
Each year I offer my readers some free printable planning pages for their homeschool. I update the calendar for the upcoming school year, tweak some of the existing pages, and sometimes add new ones.
This year I’ve changed the look of the printables a bit; nothing crazy, just kept it plain and simple. And this year I’ve added several new forms, offering you 11 different kinds of forms for a total of 45 pages in all.
In this year’s planning pages you will find:
- Attendance record – with 4 different starting months to pick from
- Course of study page
- Curriculum price comparison page
- Extracurricular activity tracker
- Grade record – with 4 different formats to pick from
- High school course tracker
- Junior high course tracker
- Monthly calendar – May 2020 – December 2021
- Reading log
- Weekly student assignment sheets – 6 options to pick from
- Year at a glance – with 4 different calendars to pick from
I’m offering these printable planning pages FREE to My Joy-Filled Life subscribers. To get yours, simply subscribe by clicking the download button below and going through the checkout process (don’t worry, it’s FREE).
As a subscriber to My Joy-Filled Life you will get weekly(ish) updates and occasional information about great freebies, giveaways, and offers.
Your html code will go here