Welcome to the last day of
5 Days of Family Fun!
Day 1 – Donut on a String
Day 2 – Ping Pong Toss
Day 3 – Balloon Stomp
Day 4 – Save the Kids
Day 5 – Cheesy Head
Today’s activity is:
- Shower caps, one for each player (I found some cheap disposable ones at Walmart)
- A few cans of shaving cream
- A couple bags of cheesies
- You will most likely want to play this game outside.
- Have the players form teams of 2 people.
- One of the players from each team will put on a shower cap and cover it with shaving cream.
- Decide how far apart the players from each team will stand apart (we let the younger kids stand closer together).
- The player without the shower cap will toss cheesies onto the cap of their teammate.
- Whichever team gets the most cheesies to stick to the shower cap at the end of the designated time period (I think we did it for one minute), wins!
- Then you can have the teammates switch positions and used the combined score for both rounds to determine a winner.
- Cheesies that fall off the cap do not count.