Moms are busy; that’s a fact. And preparing meals is probably one of the things we spend a good chunk of our time on, because well, kids need to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner (and don’t forget snacks), every. single. day. It never ends.
So when mealtime rolls around, I want something quick and easy. Using the Instant Pot is one way to achieve that. I’ve already found a bunch of Instant Pot recipes that are ready in 20 minutes or less, but I wanted even quicker. Here is a list of Instant Pot recipes that I found that take about 10 minutes.
Some of the following recipes take just about 10 minutes to prep and cook, some take 10 minutes or less to cook and a little extra to prep, some even take 10 minutes total including prep, cook, and pressure release time, but for the most part, many of the following don’t include the release time (just an FYI). Either way, below you will find some great recipes that you can get on the table in no time using your Instant Pot.
- Chicken Broccoli and Rice from I Don’t Have Time for That
- Mac & Cheese with Bacon from Craft Create Cook
- Garlic Pork Tenderloin from Kleinworth and Co.
- Apple Crisp from Slap Dash Mom
- Apricot Chicken from The Typical Mom
- Low Carb Taco Soup with Cream Cheese from Low Carb Yum
- Southwest Chicken Recipe from Craft Create Cook
- Cheeseburger Macaroni Homemade Hamburger Helper from By Pink
- Wonton Vegetable Soup from Biscuits and Grading
- Spanish Orange Turkey from Recipe This
- Pizza Low Carb Stuffed Peppers from By Pink
- Spaghetti with Simple Tomato Sauce from Contentedness Cooking
- Vegetable Chow Mein from The Belly Rules the Mind
- Whole 30 Thai Coconut King Prawns from Recipe This
- Brats with Beer from Whole Lotta Yum
- Lasagna Soup from The Typical Mom
- Prawn Linguine Pasta from Little Sunny Kitchen
- Beef Stew from Craft Create Cook
- Egg Roll Bowls from I Don’t Have Time for That
- Salmon, Broccoli, and Potatoes from Recipe This
- Lemon Butter Broccoli from One Happy Housewife
- Goulash from I Don’t Have Time for That
- Easy Mushroom Soup from Berly’s Kitchen
- Chicken Pot Pie Casserole from Adventures of a Nurse
- Butternut Squash Soup from Curry Trail
- Mac and Cheese from Contentedness Cooking
- Sticky Maple Ginger Rice Noodles from Moon and Spoon and Yum
- Apple Sauce from Dessert for Two
You might also like:
INSTANT POT GIVEAWAY!!!
Mother’s Day is coming up and I’ve partnered together with a great group of bloggers to bless some moms BIG TIME this Mother’s Day! We are giving away FOUR Instant Pots! Instant Pots are quick, convenient, and help to make meal preparation so much easier; every mom or homemaker should have one. So if you are wanting to win one for yourself (or for a mother that you know would love one), use the Rafflecopter below to enter.
Now I know that the Rafflecopter has quite a few entries, but each of these bloggers generously chipped in their own money to bring you this giveaway, so I hope you will take the time to do all of the entries. And hey, the more entries you do, the better your odds are of winning!
Giveaway ends May 10th at 11:59pm EDT. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to email to claim prize. By entering this giveaway you will be added to the email lists of some of the participating bloggers (see the Terms & Conditions on the Rafflecopter form for the complete list).