We are a Taco Tuesday kind of family. While we don’t always have tacos necessarily on every Tuesday, we do have tacos about two times per month. It’s such a quick and easy meal that I can’t afford NOT to put it on our meal plan. I like to cook up several batches of taco meat and throw them in the freezer for later.
But I will admit that if we have it too often, the kids start to turn their noses up at it and moan and groan when I tell them we are having tacos for dinner. So, it’s nice to shake up our taco meals a bit and have a taco ring (a meal idea I’ve been meaning to post on the blog) and taco pizza.
So here is an easy way to make taco pizza that your whole family will love.
- 1 tube of Pillsbury pizza crust
- 1 8oz. package of cream cheese
- 1/2 package of taco seasoning
- 1/2 lb. cooked hamburger
- 1 cup refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Doritos, crushed
- avocado, optional
Preheat over to 400 degrees. Roll out pizza crust onto a round pizza pan. In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese with the taco seasoning and spread over the dough.
Next, spread the refried beans and hamburger over the cream cheese mixture, then sprinkle the cheese on top.
Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the crust is baked through and the cheese is melted.
Sprinkle on green onions, tomato, lettuce, and the Doritos last. Garnish with avocado, sour cream, or anything of your choice.
- - 1 Tube Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- - 1—8oz. pkg. Cream Cheese
- - ½ pkg. Mild Taco Seasoning Mix
- - ½ lb. Cooked Hamburger
- - 1 cup Refried Beans
- - 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- - ½ cup Green Onions, chopped
- - 2 cups Shredded Lettuce
- - 1 Tomato, chopped
- - Doritos (crushed)
- - Avocado, optional garnish
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Roll out pizza crust onto a round pizza pan.
- 3. In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese with taco seasoning mix and spread over the crust.
- 4. Next, spread the refried beans and hamburger over cream cheese mixture, then sprinkle cheese on top.
- 5. Bake for 8- 10 minutes, or until crust is baked through and cheese is melted.
- 6. Sprinkle on green onion, tomato, lettuce, and finally Doritos on top.
- 7. Garnish with avocado or anything of your choice.
- 8. Enjoy this delicious pizza!