I love the convenience of the crock pot. I love it even more when I only have to throw a few ingredients in it and by dinner time we have a delicious dinner all ready to go.
I just had our 8th baby and right now during this season of life I’m all about making things simple! So the less I have to do the better. I went online searching for some slow cooker meals that I thought my family would like and the best part is, all of them require only 5 ingredients or less!
Here is what I found:
- Easy Crockpot Lemon Chicken from My Joy-Filled Life (pictured above)
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork from The Life Jolie
- French Dip Sandwiches from I Choose Joy
- Cilantro Lime Chicken from Pip and Ebby
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken from Strength and Sunshine (pictured above)
- Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops from The Mom Maven
- Salsa Chicken with Lime and Melted Mozzarella from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese from Growing Up Gabel
- Slow Cooker Steak Fajitas from Fit SlowCooker Queen
- Ultimate Party Meatballs from Three Different Directions (pictured above)
- Crockpot Salsa Chicken from Jo Cooks
- Zesty Italian Crockpot Cheesy Chicken from Sippy Cup Mom
- Smoky Mountain Chicken from Creme De La Crumb
- Dill Roast Sandwiches from Frugal Minded Mom (pictured above)
- Easy Peasy Parmesan Chicken from At Home My Way
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes from Damn Delicious
- Slow Cooker Beef Roast from New Leaf Wellness
- Creamy Chicken Tacos from All She Cooks (pictured above)
- Chile Colorado Burritos from Coffee With Us 3
- Easy Weeknight Lasagna from Around My Family Table
- Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops from Living Laughing & Loving
- Broccoli Cheese Soup from 3 Boys and a Dog (pictured above)
- Crock Pot Ham from The Frugal Girls
- Slow Cooker Sticky Chicken Recipe from Six Sister’s Stuff
- Crockpot Chicken and Gravy from Amanda’s Beauty and Recipe Finds
My friend Amy is starting a 31 Day Slow Cooker Challenge and to celebrate we are giving away an Instant Pot! Instant Pots are amazing because you can use them as a slow cooker, a pressure cooker, a rice cooker, a warmer, a yogurt maker, and more!
Slow Cooking is a fabulous way to handle the Back-To-School mayhem and it just makes life easier.
If you’d like to win the Instant Pot and get started using your “slow cooker” more, use the entry form below.
Winners must be 18 years old or older and a resident of the United States.
Awesome list, thanks for including me!
Love this post!
I saved the pin to my homeschool meal planning board. I would love an instant pot to make it even easier.