Get 10 reading activities from the best-selling All About Reading program for FREE!
The activities in the All About Reading program get kids excited about reading! The engaging activities have kids clamoring for reading lessons and eagerly wanting to learn. Try some of them out with your kids to see why this curriculum is so popular!
You’ll get the follow activities for FREE:
- Over Easy – Practice consonant team TH in a fun way—by flipping “eggs” with a spatula! (From AAR Level 1)
- Word Flippers – These Word Flippers provide fun and interactive practice with one-syllable words ending in the letters FF, LL, and SS. (From AAR Level 1)
- A Flock of Ducks – This flock of ducks provides the perfect way to practice the sound of CK. (From AAR Level 1)
- Feed the Anteater – Feed this hungry anteater and practice review words at the same time! (From AAR Level 2)
- Be a Lumberjack – Decode multisyllable words by “chopping” them into syllables—just like a lumberjack! (From AAR Level 2)
- Wake Up the Sheep – Wake up these sleepy sheep! Practice words containing vowel team EE. (From AAR Level 2)
- Hatch the Turtles – Baby turtles are hatching! Practice reading words with phonogram TCH as the eggs hatch. (From AAR Level 3)
- Blend a Smoothie – Smoothies need lots of ingredients, including ice, fruit, milk, and words with WR! (From AAR Level 3)
- Pack Your Suitcase – Pack your suitcase and practice phonograms UI and IE as you travel the world. (From AAR Level 4)
- Parakeet Says…. – Is this parakeet telling the truth? Practice the sound of /air/ as you find out what “Parakeet Says.” (From AAR Level 4)
Would you like to see for yourself what makes this award-winning program so special?
Leave a Reply