I love receiving Christmas cards from friends and family each year, especially ones with family updates, or family pictures, or ones that are homemade. I love to see the creativity and uniqueness of homemade Christmas cards.
If you’d like to get your kids involved in the yearly Christmas card ritual and you want to send special, memorable cards that are sure to be a keepsake for your family and friends, try one, or some, of the top Christmas cards kids can make that I found on the web. Have fun!
1. These watercolor Christmas tree cards from Rhythms of Play are simple, yet beautiful. This is a great way to share your child’s artwork with family and friends. Even your littlest ones can help make these cards.
2. Not only do these threaded ribbon Christmas cards from The Mad House look amazing, but when you make them, your child will also get to work on fine motor skills!
3. Make baby’s first Christmas memorable with this adorable reindeer footprint Christmas card from Danya Banya. This card will surely be a keepsake for all who receive it.
4. Crafty Morning was inspired by Instagram to make these cute pipe cleaner Christmas tree cards. These would make great gift tags for gifts or goodies.
5. I love how creative you can be with these washi tape ornament Christmas cards from Fantastic Fun and Learning. The patterns and designs you can come up with for these cards are endless.
6. Buggy and Buddy shows you how to make these cute and colorful Christmas tree card that can be adapted for a wide variety of ages.
7. Make your Christmas cards “pop” with these ornament Christmas cards from True Aim. Get creative and decorate these ornaments anyway you wish; ornament template included to make it even easier for you.
8. I love how easy these fingerprint Christmas lights cards are to make from Danya Banya. Not only are they easy, but they are super cute too! And the whole family can take part – have each family member put fingerprints on each card.
9. Head over to Hands On As We Grow to see how to make these quick and easy Santa hat Christmas cards.
10. These reindeer Christmas cards are absolutely adorable! Who wouldn’t get a smile when opening up this Christmas card. Non-Toy Gifts shows you how you can make them too!
Do you send Christmas cards each year?
If you would like even more Christmas, Kwanzaa, or Hanukkah ideas and activities, check out the posts below:
Top 10 Christmas Cutting Skills Ideas for Kids from Powerful Mothering
Top 10 Christmas Math Activities from Play & Learn Every Day
Top 10 Kid Made Treats for Christmas from Crafty Mama in ME
Top 10 Christmas Crafts for Siblings from Crafty Kids at Home
Top 10 Candy Cane Science Experiments and Activities from Preschool Powol Packets
Top 10 Nativity Crafts and Activities for Children from Something 2 Offer