All sales of digital material are non-refundable. All products are digital products unless specifically noted otherwise.
In order to obtain and download a subscriber freebie or free printable offered at My Joy-Filled Life, you will need to go through the check out process in the My Joy-Filled Life store. Upon checking out, you will have access to the free download and your email will be added to the My Joy-Filled Life email list. If there is an outside sponsor for the free offer, you will be added to the sponsor’s email list as well.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Feel free to use ideas from this site in your home or school. If you wish to share any posts or images from this site on your blog or website, you may use one image in a round up style post with a link to the original post. Please do not re-post/duplicate a whole post or distribute printed content without written permission from the original author.
- download the printables/files to your computer and print them for your personal use
- link directly to my blog when sharing about the printables with others
- give proper credit to My Joy-Filled Life when sharing the printables with others
Please DO NOT:
- link directly to the PDF file; link to the blog post instead
- alter the files in any way
- sell or distribute the printables/files in any way
- claim the printables as your own work
- host the printable files on your own website or upload to a shared website
If My Joy-Filled Life chooses to send out newsletter updates in the future and we have your email address on file, you may receive a copy of our newsletter. However, at the bottom of every newsletter will be an easy way to opt-out. The editors of our site hate SPAM as much as you and have no intention of filling up e-mail boxes with unwanted messages.
Please contact Sarah ([email protected]) with any questions, concerns, or issues.