If you are looking for a simple craft to make with your kids, this one is not only easy to make, but is also functional. It would make a great gift for Mother’s Day, a birthday, or Grandparents Day.
Craft Stick Napkin Holder
- 38 wood craft sticks
- decorative washi tape
- adhesive craft letters
- hot glue gun
1. For the side panels, take 12 sticks and lay them side by side.
2. Using hot glue, attach one craft stick across them about 1/4 of an inch from the tops and another craft stick across them about 1/4 of an inch from the bottom.
3. For the base, you need to cut 6 sticks in half so you have 12 pieces.
4. Lay these side by side and glue one stick across them about 1/4 of an inch from the tops and another craft stick across them about 1/4 of an inch from the bottoms. This should look just like the side panels except smaller.
5. Decorate the panels using washi tape any way you’d like.
6. Glue the side panels perpendicular to the long edges of the base panel, with the cross sticks on the inside.
7. Glue a regular craft stick to the outside of each side panel (at the bottom) to provide extra support.
8. Apply the letters to spell out the word Mom or Moms Napkins, or any words you would like.