Are you or has someone you know been forced into homeschooling due to the closure of schools? Take a stressful situation like we are currently in, and then add to it the new responsibility of homeschooling and it’s no wonder why so many people are overwhelmed and panic-stricken.
Getting started on the homeschooling journey can be a stressful experience for anyone, let alone in the current state of our country. These experts in the homeschool blogging world want to help out during this difficult situation. More than 40 of us have come together during this time to bring you the How to Homeschool Summit.
If you’re an unexpected homeschooler, considering homeschooling, or a new homeschooler, this summit is for you!!
The How to Homeschool Summit was pulled together in a matter of days!! It was created to fill an immediate need, but will be beneficial for the long-term. It has 43 expert speakers presenting 51 amazing workshops. It is entirely online and pre-recorded which means you can listen to any of the workshops from home at a time that is convenient for you! Everyone that registers will receive a swag bag full of freebies and discounts.
Workshop topics include:
- How to get started homeschooling
- Homeschooling styles and methods
- How to choose homeschool curriculum
- How to homeschool and work from home
- How to create an effective homeschool schedule
- How to homeschool for FREE
- How to homeschool high school
- How to earn college credit while homeschooling
- How to homeschool a child with special needs or chronic illness
- Homeschooling preschool
- How to make a smooth transition from public/private school to homeschool
- How to balance homeschooling with homemaking and life
- Secrets to homeschooling success
- Things no one tells you about homeschooling
- What happens when you didn’t plan [or want} to homeschool
- Homeschooling laws
- How to homeschool your children and work full time
- AND MANY MORE!