Are you homeschooling a high schooler, or will be soon?
Are you feeling overwhelmed with the thought of homeschool planning for high school?
The 4 Year Plan was designed to help homeschool parents plan and keep track of the high school years with ease and confidence.
- What if I told you that planning for the high school years doesn’t have to be so stressful?
- Would you believe that these next four years in your homeschool journey aren’t going to be as difficult as you are probably imagining right now?
- Wouldn’t it be awesome if planning for the high school years in your homeschool didn’t paralyze you with fear and worry?
- What if I told you that keeping track of the high school years is easier than you think?
The 4 Year Plan is normally $50, but you can get it now, through July 16th, at 44% off that price!
How can you get it at this low price?
The 4 Year Plan is one of the products in the Homeschool Grab Bag this year (there are 60 total products in the bag). When you purchase the Homeschool Grab Bag, you get lifetime access to ALL 60 products, including The 4 Year Plan – Homeschool Planner for High School.
The Homeschool Grab Bag is $27.95 this year, so that’s like getting The 4 Year Plan at 44% off, plus 59 bonus homeschool resources!
Here’s a look at some of the other great digital resources you’ll get in the Homeschool Grab Bag –
- Sarah, Plain and Tall Novel Study ($11 value)
- Elementary Music Fun Bundle ($19 value)
- States & Capitals Unit Study ($27 value)
- Easy Narrative Writing ($37 value)
- Student Driver Journal & Log ($10 value)
- And so many more!