This month’s Story Time is one of our family’s favorites – Corduroy by Don Freeman.
- Button Necklace – simply string random buttons on a piece of string or yarn.
- Paper Plate Bear Face from Toddler Approved
- Construction Paper Corduroy from Growing in PreK
- Fork Bear from Crafty Morning
- Button Sorting – by size and by color
- Button Graphing
- Corduroy Sensory Bin – just add cotton balls and buttons
- Find the Button – Hide a large button (or buttons) in the room and have the child(ren) find them.
- Corduroy Bear Storytelling Basket from My Nearest and Dearest
- Corduroy Printables from Homeschool Creations
- Corduroy Lapbook from Homes
- Peanut Butter Button Cookies – inspired by
- Teddy Bear Graham Crackers (and Counting Cards)
- Teddy Bear Toast from Beckerman Blog
- Homemade (Healthy) Gummy Bears from Simply Taralynn
Sites with More Ideas
Get all the printables featured in this post by clicking the images below.
January Story Time –
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
February Story Time –
The Snowy Day
March Story Time –
Green Eggs and Ham
April Story Time –
Planting a Rainbow
May Story Time –
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
June Story Time –
Blueberries for Sal
July Story Time –
Big Red Barn
September Story Time –
October Story Time –
How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight?
November Story Time –
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
December Story Time –
The Christmas Story